Tradetron is an excellent platform that has pioneered the automated trading space using multi-broker connectivity. Its distributed low latency architecture with a drag and drop user interface is turning out to be a boon for retail traders who always wanted to try out algorithmic trading.
Having said that, Tradetron is still an evolving platform. There were several improvements made on the platform since the day of its launch, and it still continues. In this article, we wanted to highlight some pros and cons of the Tradetron platform that would help you to make an informed decision before investing into it.
Pros of Tradetron Platform
- It is a no-code platform. You don’t need to write a single line of code to develop strategies in Tradetron.
- Beginner-friendly, there are no prerequisites at all to get started with Tradetron.
- Integrated with all major brokers in India and the US. And the list keeps growing every month. See the currently supported broker here.
- It carries a smart and efficient execution engine, there is nothing out there that is as good as Tradetron at the current date.
- Competitive pricing. You can get started with as low as 250 INR per month. No algorithmic trading platform is cheaper than Tradetron. Check the current pricing details here.
- In case you don’t have resources to write your own algorithm, you can subscribe to others’ strategies at Tradetron marketplace
Cons of Tradetron Platform
- Backtesting is slow and buggy – although its better now compared to how it was during inception
- Stability issues – sometimes the strategy goes into execution error for no reason. Even if you try finding the issue in execution logs, you may not be able to pinpoint it
- Poor customer support. Except for few cases, you will get generic canned responses for most of your queries.
Despite these cons, Tradetron has been improving every single day. And it’s going to be a revolutionary platform in the Algo trading space
Click on this link to open an account with Tradetron.
You can learn more about Tradetron, its features, and steps to get started from the below massive guide:
If you have any other questions or comments regarding the pros and cons of Tradetron platform, please feel free to put them in comments section below.